Have you all started thinking about what you’re going to do differently in 2013? I am! So far, this is what I’ve come up with:
- Lose these remaining 30 lbs
- Train to compete in my very first marathon in 2014, which coincidentally happens to be the year that I turn the big 4-0!
- Participate in our first ever Autism Speaks walk in honor of our Son and my Husband.
- Do a 365 daily blog (That shouldn’t be hard for me to do…)
- Eat healthier – By eating healthier I’m merely stating that I’m going to try my best to not eat as many fried foods or bad foods. More salads, more fresh prepared things, but I’m not going to go all granola on my family. 😉 They wouldn’t survive…
- Tithe more to my church (this is something that I really have struggled with financially in the past, but I am hoping to be blessed in the coming year to be better at doing this).
- Pay it forward
- Write a book
- Treat the family to our very first family vacation! I am seriously set on either Disney World or to my home state of California and to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, the Beach and my home town.
- More things to come…
I think I can get this all accomplished next year! I’m stoked!