As I get closer and closer to baby Jake’s arrival, I am starting to remember those things that I took for granted. Like:
- Being able to go potty and actually wipe without contorting my body to get around this ginormous belly.
- Being able to get up from a sitting position without having to hoist myself to the edge of the seat, take a breath and rise.
- Be able to shave my legs
- Be able to go from a reclining to a sitting position without the need of support.
- To be able to see my feet AND them not be swollen
- To be able to wear my wedding ring and guard and not my fat finger ring (although I get a lot of complements on it)
- To be able to eat chicken and pork again (cannot for the life of me stomach it)
- To not huff and puff when going from the first floor to the second floor.
- To wear my normal clothes again
- To FINALLY not feel like the freak show that I’ve been for the past 3 months (“When are you due? JUNE 12TH? Is there just one in there? YOUR 5TH?”)